Looking to break into investment banking? Anxiously preparing for corporate finance interviews? Want to jump start mastering financial modeling so you can hit the ground running in your new job?
The stakes are high, because salaries for entry-level analysts and associates in banking and finance are lucrative — often $110,000 – $230,000 or more annually when combining base and bonus. That’s 2 – 5x the national household median income coming straight out of college or grad school.
Succeeding in finance requires strong analytical skills in analyzing and valuing companies. This demands a strong understanding of the mechanics and business judgment involved in modeling financial statements and discounted cash flows.
The good news is: financial modeling and discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis are highly trainable skills. The bad news is: Wall Street modeling classes can cost thousands for just a one-day class.
That’s where our training videos come in.
Using a well-known public company as our case study — Chipotle Mexican Grill — our 3 Statement and DCF Modeling Video Training Course provides hands-on, “roll-up-your-sleeves,” step-by-step training — at lower cost than competing courses.
We teach you how to build fully integrated financial and valuation models, just like the live classes. But there’s no risk of “falling behind,” because you can learn at your own pace and watch our examples as many times as you need to master financial modeling.
Our training videos focus on critical tactical knowledge and skills, making it the perfect solution for fast learners with no prior finance experience, or experienced candidates who need a financial modeling refresher.
We will teach you how to:
- Build a fully integrated 3 statement financial model in Excel
- Build a DCF analysis using both perpetuity growth and EBITDA multiple methods
- Build detailed supporting schedules linking back to the 3 statements
- Analyze a public company 10-K filing to efficiently extract data needed for your model
- Troubleshoot your model accurately and efficiently when accounts don’t balance or reconcile
- Understand key concepts related to depreciation, amortization, goodwill, circularity, unlevered vs. levered cash flow, terminal value, weighted average cost of capital, capital asset pricing model, and enterprise vs. equity value
- Think intuitively about financial statement mechanics, analysis, and corporate valuation
- Model very efficiently using Excel shortcuts
Check out our course syllabus below and watch the first financial modeling training video here for free! We’ve now also made our second training video free as well.
We also offer DCF + LBO discount combo packages.