Do you have a private equity, growth equity, or venture capital interview coming up soon and aren’t sure what to expect or how best to prepare for it?
Or are you planning to interview for buy-side investing jobs in the near future, but are confused about exactly how the recruiting process works and how to make yourself stand out in the interview process?
The private equity interview process can feel like a “black box” and hard to understand, because there isn’t a lot of comprehensive info available about it.
But the stakes are high, because compensation for private equity associate positions can be very lucrative — often ranging from $200,000 – $350,000 or more annually. That’s 4 – 7x the national household median income by the time you are 24 or 25 years old.
Our Private Equity Interview Guide “How to Nail Your Private Equity Interview (whether you have finance training or not)” unlocks critical knowledge by teaching you step-by-step strategy, technique, and mindset of the distinctive private equity / venture capital job interview candidate. It provides a clear step up in comprehensiveness and quality over typical finance careers websites and buy-side investing blogs because of its focus on:
- Recruiting at the hardest, most elite private equity firms in the world: Bain Capital, TPG, Blackstone, Carlyle, GS Capital Partners, KKR, Warburg Pincus, Apollo, Clayton Dubilier & Rice, Huntsman Gay, Golden Gate, Silver Lake
- Candidates with no previous buy-side experience or no formal finance training at all
- How to analyze the most important investment scenarios you’ll get asked about – not useless brainteasers found in other finance prep guides
- How to think flexibly on your feet in difficult interview situations
- Key insights about the mindset and motivations of private equity interviewers
- In-depth breakdown of the structure and format of interviews used by many brand-name LBO firms, and general advice for venture capital and growth equity interviews
This guide is NOT focused on boutique firms, firms without industry-respected partners, or firms with low AuM (e.g., family offices)
We’re so confident the guide is packed with actionable, insightful tips that if you don’t find the material insightful after reading it, just e-mail us within 5 days and we’ll give you a refund.
Read praise and testimonials for the e-book, preview the first chapter for free, and buy and download the Private Equity Interview Guide today!